Tigh Na Mara, as its Gaelic name suggests, is superbly located by the sea, with unrivaled views of Lochbroom.
The traditional stone-built house is situated on the south facing front street of Ullapool.
A two-minute walk will take you to the centre of the village where there are a wide range of amenities including pubs, cafeterias, fine restaurants and shopping.
There is also a leisure centre, swimming pool, outdoor tennis courts and a golf course. Ullapool provides access to ferries, boat and bus tours and many outdoors activities.
Guests will have the benefit of:
- 4 bedrooms (3 double and 1 twin room)
- Bed linen and towels provided
- All electricity/heating included
- 3 shower / toilet rooms (2 en-suite and 1 communal)
- Large kitchen / dining room, newly refurbished with all modern appliances
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Lounge with TV and DVD (or for just enjoying the sea view)
- Private garden at the rear
- Off-street parking for two vehicles
- Wifi available
- 2 dogs welcome, with an additional £10 cleaning fee